"Hackathons are where your crazy idea becomes reality"
What it does
A web application that has these features (in bold):
- Admin for user management
- Discussion Panel for sharing information and ideas
- Team Board to view organisation profiles and their members
- Activity Stream to track user activities in the web application
- Dashboard to summarise key events, analyze, and display key performance indicators
- PIANGO WebApp
- OS: Debian 11
- username: demo
How it is built
- Python 3.9
- Django 3.2
- PostgreSQL 12
- Bootstrap 4
- Jinja 3.1
- Gunicorn 20.1
- Nginx 1.20
- Visual Studio Code
- repository: PIANGO WebApp
I will change it to a private repository in a month.
Challenges we ran into
The amount of time available. I only had 3 days to work on this project.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Completed prototype of anticipated features
- The amount of work that was completed given the time available.
What I learned
How to do a Pitch Deck
What's next for PIANGO WebApp
- Find a proper name for the web application
- Finish off the demo version