- Physed is meant to introduce middle schoolers to physics.
What it does
- Teaches middle school student physics by visualizing physics concepts.
How we built it
- We used divide and conquer strategy.
- One of our display uses React while the other uses p5.js
Challenges we ran into
- Dealing with three time zones: EST, PST, ChinaST
- Importing React into VSCode
Accomplishments that we are proud of
- Build a website within 24 hours
- One of our group member had no previous knowledge in HTML/CSS, but managed our whole webpage designs.
What we learned
- Building a website in such a short time is hard
- Collaboration makes things easier and faster
What's next for Physed
- More physics contents, with app features.
- Make the display more like a game.