A zeal to experiment with Chrome Extensions and my fascination with Pepe.

What it does

Its a simple chrome extension which changes all the html images on the page into a random "Pepe The Frog"

How we built it

Using JS, HTML and a little CSS

Challenges we ran into

None really, this was a pretty short and sweet project

Accomplishments that we're proud of

The fact that this is my first chrome extension and it works!

What we learned

How to handle and create chrome extensions using JS

What's next for PepeTown

Maybe changing up all the text on the page too. This is just a test in the end

Built With

Share this project: