Connecting movie makers and property owners to find the best locations for their next film.
- Install dependencies:
- Start locally with nodemon:
npm run development
- [Divshot] - Static front-end hosting for web
- [React JS] - Facebook view engine for a traditional MVC model
- [Swift] - iOS application programming language
- [Node JS] - Cross-platform runtime environment for server-side and networking applications
- [ElasticSearch] - Database and search engine for our data
- [Microsoft Azure] - VM Hosting
Scouter is a two-phase application, consisting of a RESTful API on the back end, handling all data processing, analysis, and computations. This allows for an additional application phase, the front-end, to be highly customizable and expandible to any platform that can reach the API.
Keeping this in mind, we designed two official user-facing Scouter applications; one for the web browser, and another one for iOS devices. However, anyone can connect to our API and build on top of it.
- [GET] pennapps2015.cloudapp.net/v1/vendor/relationships/authentication
- [GET] pennapps2015.cloudapp.net/v1/vendor/:name/relationships/nearby/:near
- [GET] pennapps2015.cloudapp.net/v1/vendor/:name/relationships/nearby/:near/photos