Retail customer service + shopping experience needs to be more personal and faster. To be better personal my sms app is trying to be Siri-like service( find better deal, visual product search, 1:1 talk, etc.). For faster and light ux, SMS is used as main interface and rich media features are implemented with web tech.
Current implementation provides as following:
- Don't need to install app. Just send SMS to PEARS. The number is 425-242-4647
- User registration by 1:1 talk. ( bugs )
- Visual product search ( type camera search )
- Deal price comparison between Sears and Amazon ( compare deals )
- Search store information ( store hours, store at redmond )
- Receipt management. ( take receipt, view receipt)