Swagger API Docs:
Data on patient recovery time frames and rates are hard to come by, as the response has been to triage and manage the cases that are overwhelming hospitals.
Some regions, like New York State, are working on efforts to aggregate data on patients from all hospitals in the region, in an effort to analyze and characterize recovery times, recovery rates, mortality rates, etc.
Patient data (with anonymized Personally Identifiable Information) would be inputted and updated daily by a lead nurse or treating physician.
The tool or application should create a local database (ie, a hospital's internal DB, which may contain PII and would use the chart number as the UUID, as it is internal to the hospital).
Selected data would then be pushed up to a central DB (ie, county or regional DB), which may not include any PII.
The system should probably include a lookup table so it always uses the same randomized ID's (and other anonymized PII) when pushing up to the regional/central DB.
Data vs Corona Hackaton - Patient Recovery Data Application Frontend - Covid-19 based on Material admin theme - Angular 9 dashboard
This application is based on Material admin theme and on the most popular Angular dashboard template - ngx-admin
Included: Angular 9+, Nebular and Eva design system. Free for personal and commercial usage.
- The most popular and trusted Angular open source dashboard template is out there. Used by hundreds of thousands developers worldwide and Fortune 500 companies*.
- Over 40+ Angular Components and 60+ Usage Examples. Kick off your project and save money by using ngx-admin.
- Already using ngx-admin and willing to switch to material theme? Material theme is backward-compatible. Check out the article describing how to do that.
- ngx-admin material works perfectly with Angular Material and Nebular. Take the best from both!
- Angular 9+ & Typescript
- Bootstrap 4+ & SCSS
- Responsive layout
- RTL support
- High resolution
- Flexibly configurable themes with hot-reload (3 themes included)
- Authentication module with multiple providers
- 40+ Angular Components
- 60+ Usage Examples
This application is using forked template Nebular modules set, here you can find documentation and other useful articles.
This project runs its tests on multiple desktop and mobile browsers using BrowserStack.