I coded for 32 hours.
I created various systems:
-AI for storms
-Storm rain leaves behind standing water.
-Standing water breeds mosquito's in nearby villages, severity is incremented based on age of standing water.
1) Click in city to deploy aid worker.
2) Click in village to deploy selected aid worker
3) Select existing aid worker and send to new village
4) Dismiss "action items" at each village your aid worker goes to to perform them.
-AI for aid workers
-Generate statistics for actions performed at villages
1) number of tests given
2) number of infections detected
3) Deduct $5 per test and $30 per treatment from the budget, deduct $1k per aid worker.
-Visual indication of severity of mosquito swarm affecting a village, green, yellow, red.
-Remove all standing water within 20 unit range of village when your aid worker performs action "Fix standing water" at the village, then the mosquito's at that village are destroyed.