The parks team here at the hackathon. It's motivating to see how your tool affects the people who will use it.
What it does
- Complaint management
- better way to reach people
- NLP to deal with duplicate issues
How we built it
Design, a whole suite of APIs and a whole lot of hard work (also no sleep)
Challenges we ran into
Terrible estimation, losing a teammate to ill health
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Extensible, RESTful design.
- Achieving everything we set off to do when we started the hackathon.
What we learned
- Design rules! A good design goes a long way
- Collaborative coding and a full stack team are the best way to go about writing code.
What's next for Parks & Rec 007
- Integrating with the existing app.
- More UI clients
- Better error handling