Allows users to quickly catch up on the popular news using a compiled, curated, list of articles. We can get relevant news within different time frames, with separate categories such as World news, Politics, Business, Science, and Technology.
- Allow users the options to read the most popular news from various times.
- Focus on news with article popularity that is ranked by article activity.
- Stores user cache to provide articles based on elapsed time.
- Streamlined user-friendly interface.
- Implement article categories
- Further curate articles based on personal-interest and geolocation
- Change static time intervals to dynamic intervals to expand on user usage
This was a first Hackathon for 3/4 members in our team. We were able to effectively delegate the workload and take personal responsibility for a major facet of the app's success. We're very proud of the work we put into developing a clean, and interesting platform and feel that our idea should be shared with others.
Omer Khan - OKLodhi
Jarar Bangash - Jarar14
Basem Khan - BMKhan0604
Johnathan Dang - IsraIV
KSU & Hack K-State
Major League Hacking