Built for Designathon UofT, 2020

Inspiration

Given three problems, we decided to take on the problem of stolen packages.

How we built it

We used SolidWorks to design the box, as well as for the lock mechanism which we 3D printed and connected to an Arduino to simulate the locking mechanisms.

Challenges we ran into

The Arduinos they provided lacked some functionality, so connecting it with something like a web server wasn't possible. Instead, we used Figma to represent this process and instead hardcoded values into our Arduino application that would otherwise be dynamically retrieved when a package was delivered.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

TODO

What we learned

TODO

What's next for Package Protector

TODO

Built With

Share this project:

Updates