Decisions. We make them everyday, but sometimes we really just can't choose. Whether it is laziness or indecisiveness, we decided to make a website that assists you with your apparel on those difficult days
What it does
OutFitters is an online website that employs AI tech to recommend outfits for the user tailored to their personality.
How we built it
Our team employed css and html to create a visually stunning front end website. As for the backend, it would not be possible without the use of amazon web services for the login and user storage system to store profiles and outfits. We also used google vision for its amazing visual AI recognition to support our outfit suggestions.
Challenges we ran into
- Learning how to use APIs (Google, AWS)
- Learning web development (front-end and back-end)
- Hosting a server for our web-page
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Getting the APIs (Google, AWS) to work on our app
- Detailed and visually appealing front-end design
- Web development (front-end and back-end)
What's next for OutFitters
Albeit being a bit rough, OutFitters is looking to implement a plethora of more features such as, price checks to return the lowest priced item, built in coupon code checkers, and even eventually partner with suppliers and have its own personally tailored outfits for customers.