Osu! is a popular rhythm game. We're breaking it.
We break things in user-friendly ways.
What is Osu!Boost?
Osu!Boost is a bot that plays osu!mania songs perfectly or near-perfectly. It has support for 4 key songs, with reliable 5 and 7 key support coming soon.
How does it work?
Osu!Boost plays like a human. Unlike other bots that analyze song files to produce perfect plays ahead of time, Osu!Boost looks at notes falling in real-time to determine what keys to press and when.
Specifically, Osu!Boost uses a specially colored skin to distinguish between normal and sustained notes. All it really "sees" is 4, 5, or 7 pixels, depending on the play mode. This is all the information it needs to determine when to send keystrokes, handled by Java's Robot library.
How to use Osu!Boost
- Don't sign in or play ranked maps. You might get banned. Don't be evil.
- Use the skin located in
- Modify your osu! settings to the following:
|Scale with BPM||Off|
|(in-game) Scroll speed||12|
- Navigate to the osu!mania song you'd like to play. Alt-tab to Osu!Boost.
- Modify your Osu!Boost settings (resolution, keys) as needed. Hit apply.
- Hit start, then alt-tab back to the game. Start the beatmap and watch the magic happen.
- Hit stop when finished.