- Increase of distanced learning due to COVID-19 causes an increase in emails from schools concerning online meeting schedules, material distribution, and due dates.
- Paper planners are now obsolete since everything is through email, but it is extremely difficult to keep track of due dates and meeting dates.
- Why not create a digital assistant to generate an electronic planner on Google Calendar using information from Gmail?
What it does
- Extract dates and events from Gmail with ease and mass import them into Google Calendar
- Saves the user's time with auto-import and searching algorithms
How I built it
- Gmail API
- Google Calendar API
- Date Detection Algorithms
Challenges I ran into
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
What I learned
- Google makes a lot of APIs
What's next for OrgNow