- Dreadful lines at Jasper Cafe.
What it does
- Allows to students to pick up food much more faster and efficient by ordering food ahead of time. This eliminates the long lines and time wasted on a typical weekday afternoon.
How I built it
- We used HTML, CSS, Python Flask, and MySQL.
Challenges I ran into
- Using AWS for images. We instead decided to use google drive to host our pictures.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
-Creating a visually aesthetic web site
What I learned
-Python Flask, FileZilla
What's next for Order NYU
- We would like to create a mobile application to expand the accessibility of this service.