Inspiration

The inspiration for this project comes from a brainstorming session that ended up in a conclusion that marketing campaigns are sporadically ran and could benefit from heavy optimizing.

What it does

This program pinpoints previously untargete

How we built it

This project was built using a number of different softwares. Our main coding language included Javascript. However this project would not have been possible without the help of Reactjs, Node.js, vitech api, Ezri api, leaflet, HTML, CSS

Challenges we ran into

Our main challenge was trying to figure out what we define as an "area" within our map. This was a particularly challenging task as state-wide "areas" would've been too clumpy and defining cities as "areas" caused us to run into issues.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

What we learned

What's next for Optimising Marketing Solutions

Share this project:
×

Updates