- When we work in team on a project , such as open source project, production project, or project in events like Hackathons, We always face one issue that is an dividing tasks among people for a project. So the main motive was to solve this problem.
- OpTask web-app helps the user to store projects he want along with tasks for each project.
- So project can be devided in tasks and can be assigned to individuals.
- These projects and tasks can be added, updated and deleted as people work on them.
🎁 Technologies Used
🤔 Challenges I ran into
- I used lot of libraries and packages that I didn't know before but was required to fulfil some requirements, so learned all of them one by one and integrated all as equired.
🤩 Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Its really so helpful for people working in team such as in community, institution, organization who work on different projects daily. Also its easy to build and use with nice and understandable documentation. So I'm proud of creating such a hack that affect large number of people.
🙄 What's next for OpTask
It will be expanded with some more exciting features such as collabotion while working for team members, handling daily updates about people working on project tasks and assignment of new tasks accordingly etc.