Found in Translation - OpenHack 2017 in Malmö
This project aims to automate the dubbing of Khan Academy videos into Swedish. The process to do this involves:
- Download multiple videos from YouTube at once
- Transcribe speech into English with timestamps (Voice-to-Text).
- Translate the text into Swedish.
- Use Speech Synthesize to generate Swedish voice (Text-to-Voice).
- Mix together the generated audio clips and synchronize the audio to the video.
- Upload all the updated videos at once.
- Better translations as well as Speech synthesize using i.e. Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- More resilient automation.