With the prevailing pandemic situation due to Covid-19, social distancing has become more important to an extent that the number of customers coming to textile shops has reduced immensely while some textile shops have stopped their operations. Though the customers can do shopping while maintaining social distance, they are not allowed to fit on clothes and consequently, sometimes customers must return clothes which are not well fitted.
What it does
- Nuno Mart will allow popular textile shops to register as online shops within the online platform provided.
- Customers who wish to buy clothing can browse shops according to personal preferences.
- Most important functionality of Nuno Mart is that it provides an AR camera function to get customer's body measurements by simply capturing a photo and automatically converting it into measurements. And according to those measurements, customers can filter out clothes.
- Customer can view a 3D view of the garment therefore the customer can get the exact visual of the garment he/she is going to purchase.
- After selecting garments without any doubts customers can do the payments by cash or using credit cards. Purchased goods will be delivered to the doorstep with the aid of a third-party courier service.
- App will provide a facility to send customer feedback to the textile shop as well as reviewing is allowed.
How we built it
Nuno Mart App uses Augmented Reality features to get customer's body measurements by simply capturing a photo and automatically converting it into measurements. And according to that measurements, customers can filter out clothes. Customers can view a 3D view of the item using the Virtual Reality features available in the app. Therefore, customer can get the exact visual of the garment he/she is going to purchase. After selecting items, the customer either can pay by card or select the COD option.
The mobile application uses Flutter as the frontend framework and the backend will be based on PHP.
Unity software will be used to model 3D objects and VR and AR models.