- There is no template / npm package for the contract deployment on 5ire testnet network.
- In the docs, all demoes are to connect with remix ide for the deployment.
What it does
- Created a full-stack application that involves Solidity smart contracts can be a daunting task, especially for beginners. Fortunately, a starter template can simplify the process and save you time by providing the necessary components and configurations. In this case, a starter template with React and Hardhat is a great option.
- The starter template includes several pre-installed packages, including Hardhat for smart contract development, Tailwind CSS for styling, and web3.js for interacting with the Ethereum network. This allows developers to quickly set up a development environment for building decentralized applications. Moreover, the template is configured to deploy and test Solidity smart contracts on the 5ire testnet network.
- Overall, the full-stack starter template with React and Hardhat is an excellent choice for developers who want to get started with Solidity smart contract development quickly and efficiently. It provides a solid foundation for building decentralized applications while also offering the flexibility to customize and extend the codebase to fit your specific needs
- Hardhat for Contract Deployment
- React as Frontend
- Metamask SDK
- Metamask API
Challenges we ran into
- After a batch of failure for deployment and testing contract , i completed that.
What's next for npm create 5ire dapp
- Contract Verification
For use deployment
- install the V0.0.2 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Link:- https://www.npmjs.com/package/create-5ire-dapp/v/0.0.4