Have you ever noticed weak nodes inside your network of co-workers or classmates? Are you missing shared acquaintances who can introduce you to others? Do you sometimes wonder which connections you need to approach in order to quickly build a stronger relationship with that person? Fear no more! Nova offers you the analysis needed to gain network with anyone in your team.
How am I connected to a person?
Who should I connect with?
What are my healthy relationships?
Which relationships need work?
Who do I reach out to?
How it works
Nova is a software platform for visualizing connections and performing graph analysis on a cluster of people. It generates directional graphs between people based on the strength of their connections/network. The strength of their connections is measured by the frequency of interaction and a sentiment value provided by the Muse headbands during communications coupled with a machine learning engine. We then use these relationship strengths to see healthiest relationships between friend circles, strongest/weakest chains in a network, and deploy dijkstra's algorithm to plot out the most efficient chain of connections to introduce person A to person B.
- AWS EC2 instance ran out of memory (160k+ machine learning training datasets)
- Pairing laptops/phones with Muse Headbands
- Syntax & Semantic Errors
- Front-end IE8 compatibility (not accomplished - too hard)
- Successfully pairing laptop with Muse Headband
- Successful hosting to AWS and Microsoft Azure with minimal issues
- Working with strangers on a project we all share interest in.
What I learned
- Development on Muse hardware and its future potential
- The arts of machine learning and its impact towards technology today
- Debugging skills (too many bugs - all exterminated ☺)
- Team bonding and management skills
- Core concepts of emerging technologies (hello Node.js & Angular.js)