9 Cells - Business Modelling Tool
What's 9 Cells?
- It's one of business modelling tools.
- Just answer the 9 questions, it's possible to overview your ideas.
- WHO: Whether customers are having any issues?
- WHAT: What to offer as a solution?
- HOW: How to express the differences between alternatives?
- WHO: Who is the profit target?
- WHAT: What is the way to make a profit?
- HOW: How to make a profit?
- WHO: Who do you do together?
- WHAT: What are your strengths?
- HOW: How do you do become a step-by-step instructions?
How to run
clone https://github.com/nobutakaoshiro/nine-cells cd nine-cells/app meteor
Then, open browser and access to http://localhost:3000
meteor-base # Packages every Meteor app needs to have mobile-experience # Packages for a great mobile UX mongo # The database Meteor supports right now blaze-html-templates # Compile .html files into Meteor Blaze views session # Client-side reactive dictionary for your app jquery # Helpful client-side library tracker # Meteor's client-side reactive programming library standard-minifiers # JS/CSS minifiers run for production mode es5-shim # ECMAScript 5 compatibility for older browsers. ecmascript # Enable ECMAScript2015+ syntax in app code semantic:ui flemay:less-autoprefixer accounts-ui aldeed:collection2 kadira:flow-router kadira:blaze-layout babrahams:editable-text arillo:flow-router-helpers check accounts-password