A real time interactive coordination to help you and your friends find a place to go tonight. This was app built using Meteor.
- Intall node.js https://nodejs.org/en/
- run npm Install
- To begin with, we can install Meteor by opening a terminal window and typing:
curl https://install.meteor.com | sh
This will install the meteor executable onto your system and have you ready to use Meteor.
- cd launch-target
- run 'meteor'
- open your browser window to 'http://localhost:3000/'
- set a launch target for your friends, family, or co-workers!
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- Joe Carlson
- Jessie Copeland
- Alex Anich
- Brian 'Boots'
- Nolan 'skinny fatman'
- Get 'Select Location' feature working
- Fix all routes
- Finish styling