Two-Factor Authentication(2FA) provides an additional layer of security for websites. This plugin enables Two-Factor Authentication for WordPress using Nexmo's Verify API.
- Download the archive from https://github.com/jorjeb/nexmo-2fa.
- Upload and extract the archive to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Nexmo 2FA and add your Nexmo api key and secret.
How to enable Two-Factor Authentication for your account
- Go to Users > Your Profile (go to Profile for non admin users) and scroll way down to the bottom of the page. Select your country and add your phone number. Make sure your phone number works by clicking on the Test button.
- The next time you login you will be prompted with the PIN code sent to your phone.