What it does
Each square representing a unique user, and parameters (such as speed) augmented by the traits of their respective user, each square is trained by our custom neural network, crafted from the ground up by intricately tuning elements of our training. This is beautifully visualised in real time with all squares in a single area.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Initially we wanted to have all squares learn how to interact with each other, however, due to time constraints it would be of extreme difficulty to create a similar custom neural net.
- We were required to spend many hours at the beginning of our project researching and learning theory and techniques behind neural network modelling and design. This proved an intense and arduous task.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Being able to create an entirely client side neural network, that runs efficiently, quickly and with high performance in such a low amount of time is something each one of us is quite proud of.
What we learned
What's next for NetSquare
- We would like to include many more parameters.
- Improve the visualisation of the data we have.
- We want to implement the training of squares to work together, and other conjoined tasks.
- More customisation for each unique square.