Suggested Collection and Distribution points for Milk commodities in Haryana
Displaying distribution hotspots for a Milk Distribution Agency
A map showing Govt-approved heritage restaurants across India
India’s leading FMCG Companies have revenues of over Rs 7,680 Crore & Market Capitalisation of over Rs 48,800 Crore. It is a leading Indian consumer industry with examples like Hair Care, Oral Care, Health Care, Skin Care, Home Care and Foods. One Ayurvedic company, for instance, has a wide distribution network, covering 6 million retail outlets with a high penetration in both urban and rural markets.
Organization has large number of sales force and optimum reach in rural market but still experiences that huge market is still unturned into business place. 67% of the country's population is rural, but it's still the largest untapped market. Both management and sales forcewas realizing defies in comprehending the geographical shift of moderate to high growth andevolving markets. Although, large team size was analyzing the geographies for business sales expansion and penetration but encountering challenges to identifying significant dynamics and related growth drivers which can impact expansion of rural markets. Even if the dynamics are identified, the major obstacle is to outline coverage and resources for rural profitably.
Major challenge is to understand what is the geographical shift in terms of moderate to high growth and evolving markets, what are the significant dynamics and related growth drivers impacting expansion of rural markets and most importantly how to outline coverage/resources for Rural profitably
To deal with geographical spread in terms of coverage and potential gaps in current business scenario, planning to enter evolving market place, realignment of business territories etc. a robust GIS based web application tool is recommended that can integrate business data, geographical information with demographic attributes and amenities so that required geoanalytical analysis can be ascertained. Business data can be uploaded on regular interval like monthly basis to understand dynamic changes in different geographies with respect to sales and coverage both. Due to safety constraints, business data and relevant geographic territories are stored in client’s server while other administrative geographical entities, demographic and socio-economic data are stored in MapmyIndia servers. Both the servers talk through secure VPN and can be accessed through valid and authorised credentials only.
Unique Selling Points
- Identify untapped Markets
- Plan/Improve Distribution Strategies
- Plan/Improve Cohesive Sales
- Manage Sales, Marketing & Distribution Operations
- Integrate the Sales, Marketing & Distribution Data at various Levels for Analysis & Planning
Results - Measurable Impact
- Enabled exploring Rural opportunity
- Market understanding, classification and penetration of untapped markets
- Integration of demographic/ Socio-economic indices with uncovered markets to cover, align & optimize current coverage
- Integrate Sales Marketing & Distribution data for analytics and planning
- Helped understanding geography with infrastructure
- Link product wise sales up to village level
- Bring efficiency into operations by prioritizing markets