- Whenever we go out with friends, there is always bound to be someone who is always late due to wardrobe issues, such as taking too long to match their attire.
- With this, users can mix and match outfits anywhere they want. Whether they’re at home, in the office or on even on the train, users can mix and match clothes and think of possible fashionable combinations for their next outing! This is like a tiny portable wardrobe that they can carry around.
🔍 What it does
- MyRunway is a Web App with 3 main functions. The first is the ability to upload and categories clothing/accessories. Second, filter and display the clothes available. Lastly, allow the user to mix and match clothes/accessories.
- We hope that with this, it will be easier for users to mix and match outfits to make it easier for themselves.
🔧 How we built it
- Visual Studio Code
- html, css, js
🏃♂️ Challenges we ran into
- Brainstorming as we had to ask around our friends for their suggestions as our group does not have much interest and knowledge in regards to fashion.
🏅 Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We learned a lot this weekend!
- Made a Web App that works.
- Integrate our individual parts into 1 website and host it.
🧠 What we learned
It was our first time using the following:
It was tough to learn so many things at once.. :’)
⏭️ What's next for MyRunway
- More functions available for users on the web page
- Delete clothes
- Save favourite combinations
- Better animations
- Possible online sharing, to allow others to visit the wardrobes of other people