We were inspired by the idea of controlling an imperfect virtual armature and creating a party game out of it

What it does

It takes myo orientation data and maps it to a 2D screen and uses it for a multiplayer minigame

How we built it

We built it using python to import orientation data via TCP and send it to a lua program. We used LOVE2D for our game front end.

Challenges we ran into

Could only use 3 myos at the same time so we had to network 2 computers to use all 4 myos. Changing orientation quaternions into 3D and then eventually 2D vectors

Accomplishments that we're proud of

Getting it done

What we learned

More than we wanted to learn about quaternions Reviewed change of basis matrices

What's next for MyoRoboto

Correct orientation vectors. More minigames and modifiers.

Built With

Share this project: