We want to build an iOS app allowing people to quickly prototype their ideas. People can create UI elements directly in the app without drawing sketches.
What it does
- Edit the prototyping apps.
- Replay the prototyping apps.
- Able to create a new view controller.
- Able to create a UILabel, UIButton, and UIImageView.
- Choose images from the photos.
How I built it
- We use Xcode and Swift 2.0.
Challenges we ran into
We transferred the storyboard from the compile time to the run time.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
We use Swift.
What we learned
- Writing Swift code is interactive and fun.
- Swift is ready for your next project.
What's next for MyBoard
Publish it on App Store