Play in game
Made with Unity
- AWS-chatbot challenge 2017.
- Unity & AWS Lex , Lambda..etc ## What Is The Moon?
- Simple, but new type game.
- You can chat with game-bot(called NPC) Sara and Alex.
- You made an emergency landing on the moon. Talk to Sara and Alex.
Why is this special?
- It's easy to implement the ChatBot through Amazon Lex and make it easy to play in the game.
- You can manage the ChatBot separately from the game program.
- You can talk directly to the person(NPC,Bot..) in the game.
- Short term development (this project is designed to be completed a week before the end of the week! :))
- New possibilities
- Unity Engine(it can build -> Windows, Linux, WebGL, Android, Ios ..etc)
- AWS Lex , Lambda Web consoles
How does it work?
- In Unity , use the AWS Lambda sdk
- Make a lambda function that could send the chatting dialog data to the AWS LEX.
- Develope the GameBot using Lex console. And just connect it.
- Again in Unity, it can be receive the reply data from lex through the lambda function.
Unity ----> Lambda ----> Lex ---> Lambda for Lex ----> Lex ----> Lambda ---> Unity
Oh, Very Simple!
Here You Can Meet Games Bots
- [http://ec2-34-227-224-117.compute-1.amazonaws.com/Alex.html] - Game Bot Alex
- [http://ec2-34-227-224-117.compute-1.amazonaws.com/Sara.html] - Game Bot Sara