I like music and I like feeling. So I like to feel what I hear.
How it works
It feels your room. Get's the mood recorded, and plays the appropriate tunes.
Challenges I ran into
- Spotify doesn't have a proper api, it sucks, we managed though.
- Arduino can't talk to python, like wtf.
- So much tech
- Why doesn't the wifi ever work?
- Lack of Sleep. Seriously, arduino man.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- We graduated high school and got job.
- We slept like two hours..so far.
- Yo, node is for real. It works.
What I learned
- With great power comes great responsibility. ><>
- Some hardware. It's cool.
- Python.. maybe?
- ASCII. Who knew the C wasn't silent amirite?
- Oh yeah, check out johnny-five for node/hardware. Cool.
What's next for Moodify
- Personal playlist
- Spotify Recongition
- Cool looking sensor enclosure
- Infinity and beyond. Obviously.