We got inspiration from the most fascinating childhood board game Monopoly and the Card Matching game. There was no digital version of the games to play with family and friends to have fun, so we came up with Money Potter.
What it does
It is a digital version of the most famous Monopoly board game and the Card Matching game. It allows multiple players to play together. It contains the Monopoly board, pieces, money, dice, real properties, etc. It gives you the actual experience of the Monopoly board game. You can play games with your friends and family.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- As Angular was a bit new to us it was hard for us to make that Monopoly part, so we watched tutorials to debug our code.
- We faced challenges during the deployment of the project on the Google Cloud Platform.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We were able to build a fully functional digital classical Monopoly board game and the Mix-Match card game within the given time.
- Now we are able to enjoy ourselves with our friends and family and play these games.
What we learned
- We learned how to deploy an Angular project on Google Cloud Platform.
What's next for MONEY POTTER
- We will include more board games in the future including the Snakes and Ladders, Chess, etc.
- We will include in-game chat functionality.
- Improve UI.