Building an Hybrid Platform based on the experience I have gained over the years and combined with technologies that I have seen used in the market during my consulting gigs at Banks, Finance companies, Insurance companies, and businesses.
Inserting new technologies to these markets is difficult, I see this platform as a way to develop a solution that can be offered as Wordpress plug-in that can be adopted by a large number of Admins.
FileCoin and IPFS can provide a trusted ecosystem of decentralized secure storage not currently possible using Cloud Storage.
Wordpress is a widely used CMS platform with Plug-in dev capabilities
TATUM Blockchain REST API and Wordpress PlugIn facilitates interacting with 20+ Blockchains
Blockchain Storage, Blockchain Databases, and SmartContracts can be all used together to establish Document
What it does
Next GEN Hybrid Web2/Web3 Platform making use of Wordpress CMS for Member Portal, and a variety of Web2 apps or Web3 Dapps that combined can be use to perform Original Documents storage, sharing, establish workflows, and replace paper copies of legal original documents when adopted by organizations.
- The platform can be considered a Blockchain Box with a determined capacity you pay for when storing, retrieving or validating data.
- Original documents cannot be modified, however, they can be timestamped, annotated, shared, archived
- Storage of Files on a Designated Filecoin/IPFS trusted Blockchain is possible if required by the solution
- Platform backend allow to pay for the service using PayPal using Wordpress integration.
- Platform backend allows to make conversion and pay using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Filecoin, and others Cryptocurrencies.
- Files, Files Checksum, files metadata, short texts or programming flags are saved and minted on a variety of Blockchain and Traditional technologies
- Mint my site adds a feature to Download a copy of a website on a compressed File and generates a Checksum signature that can be used later as proof of ownership, copyrights, or other applications.
- APPS and DAPPs to perform validations and operations on the minted files can be written in any language and implement different workflows based on the SmartContrac or platform features offered once a document has been minted.
- The concept of Workflows offer a predetermined set of actions to perform on a file. One example could be a special event ticket/token minted , a Workflow could be used to Scan, Validate the Scan Against the Original, Burn the token or Write a flag somewhere to expire the validity of the Minted file. Another sample is providing ID for opening a bank account: Share the minted ID cards, the bank access the shared file and executes the validation SmartContract , the Share is destroyed.
How we built it
Intended to be the Member Power interface, it Combines Web2 stack of Wordpress CMS, MySQL Databases and MongoDB, with Blockchain Web3 stack using Tatum for multi blockchain communications, ProvenDB used for storage of Files authenticity , Filecoin/IPFS storage of large original files, SmartContract and Minted Files Interaction using a variety of Languages and Client Interfaces.
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Building a solution that mixes Web2 with upcoming Web3 solutions and make it easy for the average person, business, entity, to make use of Blockchain authenticity, distributed storage and validation capacities.
Reach the large base of Wordpress personal and commercial customers to introduce Blockchain storage and transactions without having to perform major changes to their existing Portal and CMS solutions.
Enable the Wordpress community to enter the Blockchain storage market
What we learned
What's next for Mint my Files
- Continue project by creating various Dapps for different use cases
- Propose proof of concepts to different use cases for private usage
- Oracles of Information from Real world are made available through private blockchains using Filecoin/IPFS and Custom solutions
- Oracles of Information from Private companies are made available through private blockchains and Custom solutions
- New Standard to be proposed around security and roles, whitelisting of operators (ERC777 ERC721 ERC1155)
- Consider Public Launch of Service