Our love for cats.
What it does
Ever wondered how you compare in terms of spending habits to the population of hoomans who are of the same age as you? Do you feel that maybe you buy too many items that end up gathering dust in your home? Or maybe that you should start meal prepping instead of eating out every week?
Look no further, Meowney is here to answer all your meownaging mewney questions! Meowney is an application that will help you better understand whether you are spending too much in a category of your life, and one that is ready to discipline you into living the life that you truly want.
Got some time? Take a spin with Meowney who is ready to make you feel guilty (or better!) about your spending habits.
How we built it
- Flask server as a back-end for complex quantum computation.
- Adobe After Effects for cute Meowney design and animation that we hope you'll love.
Challenges we ran into
- Karen's MacaroonBook Pro needs much better processing power for all of TD's data
- Karen thinks that Simon enjoys vanilla code a bit too much
- Simon faced the callback hell
Accomplishments that we are proud of
Meow meow meow meow meow meow.
What we learned
Pierogis are good, and so is Meowney!
What's next for Meowney
Meowney is hopeful to integrate itself within TD MySpend in order to help customers set their category limits as a way to better meownage their spending habits. Meowney aims to put a hard stop to customer purchases as customized following a review of their cashflow outputs.