- Psuedo-permissionless marketplaces like Opensea, lets users create NFTs but these NFTs are operated by the Opensea StoreFront contract.
- Why not give every user their own NFT collection to mint NFTs from?
- Insider trading for upcoming featured drops. Trustless?
What it does
- MeMarket is an NFT Marketplace built on Velas Blockchain.
- MeMarket lets you create, sell and buy NFTs.
How we built it
- MeMarket is built using ReactJS Frontend and Velas Blockchain Smart Contracts as Backend. We used Hardhat as a testing and development environment.
Challenges we ran into
- MeMarket planned to allow permissionless token launches but the blockchain has a contract size limit which we are figuring out and thus token launches have been pushed ahead in the roadmap.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- MeMarket is a truly trustless and permissionless Marketplace. 100% ownership and no need of approaching any authority to get your NFTs listed.
What's next for MeMarket
- MeMarket plans to let creators to do permissionless token launch.
- MeMarket plans to let creators spin up their own token governed DAO's
- MeMarket plans to let creators create Royalty based NFTs and Multi-Royalty (Collaboration b/w creators / brands) based NFTs.