We decided that a 2D sidescrolling mario-based game in unity was the perfect platform to build a fairly simple, yet fun game. This was mostly taken as an opportunity to learn.

What it does

Menu implementation, 2D sprite animation, full support for play on both android and pc.

How I built it

Using Unity.

Challenges I ran into

Setting up a repository both Sherman and I could make changes to without overwriting our new additions to the project was problematic, as was porting the final project to android.

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

Successfully finishing the game after a variety of difficult challenges. Making new friends.

What I learned

C#, Unity, collaboration with a partner using repositories.

What's next for Mega 2

IOS implementation, bug-fixing, additional content (levels, lives, more enemy types, etc.), polishing in general.

Built With

Share this project: