Hospital Show Page
What is it?
In short, ChartPort MD exists as a cloud-based service for healthcare professionals to have easy access to patient records. Currently, ChartPort M.D. focuses on Doctors of Medicine and general practitioners. However, we plan to expand to other healthcare fields in the future, all to be supported under the ChartPort name.
- User Accounts - Support for both doctors and system administrators.
- Patient Records - Patients "belong" to a doctor in the system, but can be transferred easily to other doctors. Only the current doctor may edit patient information.
- Patient Notes - Records entered by a doctor about the patient, appearing on the patient's record in ChartPort.
- Prescriptions and Medications - Doctors can add prescriptions to patient records.
- Hospitals - ChartPort includes support to show registered hospitals or other medical facilities. Each page includes Google Maps Geolocation support.
- Hospital Registrations - Doctor accounts can "register" to any hospital they practice at. Registrations can be viewed from the Doctor's page. A list of registrations per hospital can be seen at the hospital's record page.
- Encryption - Data contained within ChartPort is encrypted.
X Coan [Github]