Market Meter is a financial markets and news application developed for the mobile investment professional. Reflecting the strengths and experience of the Inductive Labs team, the app focuses on utility and user-centric functionality by providing access to Thomson Reuter’s differentiated and premium data in a “context-sensible” way. By delivering this rich data using innovative and flexible interface methods, a high premium is also placed on user control, screen utilization, multi-tasking and configurability.
Market Meter implements a specific set of functional innovations on the mobile device to maximize the value of the user’s experience and build a platform ready to integrate additional data sets and sources.
Some of those features are:
- Macro- and Micro-Economic Release Calendar Integration
- User-Defined Price Alerting
- Price & Volume ‘Heat’ Indicators
- RSS Feed Integration
- Background Caching & Off-line Data Availability
- Split-Screen Navigation
- Drag-and-Drop Data Interaction
- Gallery Browsing & Content Representation
- ‘Context-Sensible’ Navigation
- Maximized Screen Utilization
Market Meter version 1.0 is a first cut at what is envisioned to be the leading platform-neutral mobile application for financial investment and trading power-users.
For more information and a list of planned future enhancements, please visit the Market Meter homepage at http://www.inductivelabs.com/marketmeter
Using the following TRKD API's:
- Market Data from global major exchanges and indices
- Company Fundamentals Data
- Wall Street Events (StreetEvents)
- Reuters Online Reports for Financial News & Pictures
- Consensus Broker Estimates