Sea trip - Your Guide On The Water
SeaTrip is a marine navigation application currently aimed towards serving the needs of small boat owners. SeaTrip lets you find your ideal route at sea, in a user friendly, efficient and safe way. It utilizes free satelite imagery data to map shallow water areas, gather information about weather patterns affecting your route and offers a range of features such as water quality information, marine habitat tracking for eco friendly anchoring locations and more. All you have to just enter the cordinates and enjoy seamless sea journey.
In progress features
- The App provides nautical charts for short-range cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all the other activities on the water.
- Dock-to-dock Autorouting creates a suggested route based on chart data and navigation aids
- Advanced Map Options
- Weather & Tides
- Water quality information
- Marine habitat mapping
- Shallow water display
- Tracks: Record your travel and snap geotagged photos.
- Routes: Create and edit routes. Then see length, time and fuel consumption.
- Distance: Measure distance between points.
- Markers: Drop markers to selected spots, or mark your location with one
- Map Options: Select depth shading switch to Easy View and more.
- Sync my data: Sync markers, routes, tracks among mobile devices.
- Photos and VideosGeotagged photos and videos appear on the map.
- Share Location: With detailed info and coordinates
- Michel Farach
- Mahabir Gupta
- Giannis Giannopoulos
- Aileen Jiang
- Dionysia Rigatou
- Anastasia Vassiliou