What it does
- Captures pertinent data in a multi-step form: fill out form following steps on live site
- Save form data in database for later review/approval by employees: check out admin page
- Allow mass export of data for further analysis: check out admin page and click export button
- Help underprivileged families get food for their kids at school.
- Help USDA save money, time, and resources.
Challenges I ran into
- Export dynamic data using XML to MS Excel
- Dynamic step flow
- Wrapping my head around the presentation of the form
What I learned
Dynamic Wizards are tough to develop; especially, when populating data across different tables in a UX friendly manner.