- To experience the aspect of fun while coding and building solutions
- Challenges that we faced in our day-to-day lives, inspired us to build solutions
## What it does
- Open source projects amplify the importance of collaboration and teamwork in a team setting
- Software Engineering projects provided a better insight to approach real-world problems and come up with optimal solutions.
## How we built it
- We analysed the problems that were present
- We came up with several viable solutions, and settled on the best one
- We then mapped out the code blue print and developed all the projects
Challenges we ran into
- Some libraries were difficult to use, e.g some were incompatible with our devices.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We created desired solutions that would actually solve the intended problem at hand
What we learned
- We learned about new technolgies and how to best leverage them to come up to a prima lsolution.
What's next for Lunar Hacks 2.0
- To provide much more suited data sets for the challenges at hand