LoRaWAN Blockchain Project
This project will allow a main antenna to communicate with receivers placed on animals in order to trace them all over the world. The communication is done using the LoRaWAN protocol.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
You will need to install the software by cloning the repository (master branch)
git clone https://gitlab.epai-ict.ch/m526/lorawan-blockchain.git
How it works
Here is a diagram showing how the project works :
- Blockchain (courses CE101, BTC101, ETH101 and ETH102) - The method to control unicity of the entered data
- LoRaWAN Protocol - The protocol used to communicate with antenna
- AngularJS - The language used to make the user interface
- Frédéric Mauron - Teacher
- Carolina Inácio Pereira - Blockchain constructor
- Noah Godel - Front-end and user interface (AngluarJS)
- Valentin Roch - LoRaWAN Communication and Arduino
- Cyril Buchs - Author of the documentation
- This project was made for the IIFF Hackathon. The project leader is Roman Eyholzer.