- We want to build a professional volunteer network. With our website, people can show the others how excellent they are as a volunteer.
- Like Tinder, we hope passionate volunteers who want to find people like themselves can have a more organized place to make friends, and a comfortable place to share voluntary stories.
- We also want to make it easier for charities to find proper volunteers.
- We hope we can inspire more people to join voluntary work.
What it does
- It gathers all kinds of events from all over the country. You don't have to go to different organizations' websites to check the coming events.
- You can meet new friends here and share your passion about how to make the world better.
- As an event publisher, you can invite efficient, talkative or any other kind of people you wish to work with.
- Offering coupons, gift cards and other rewards, which are sponsored, to volunteers will encourage more people doing good.
How I built it
- The front end is built on Gatsby and will be deployed by AWS.
- The ChatBot is built with Microsoft Bot Builder and LUIS.AI for NLU
- The data analysis is built with IBM Watson Studio - SPSS
Challenges I ran into
We had troubles creating and deploying the websites. It is also my first time working with front-end world :D
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Successfully, I created 2 sites for personal volunteers and organizations
What I learned:
How to design front end with Gatsby