Map app that lets users who need help in the event of disasters find a place where they can get help.
People who can provide help can place their location on the map and provide information on what they can help (ie. food, water, bed, shower) with and the number of people they can accommodate.
- A user can view the map and markers where they can find help
- A user can fill out the form
- A user can add a location to the map
- A user can remove a marker from the map
Things we covered on this project:
- Ruby on Rails Backend API
- MapQuest API
- Git Workflow