Life Band app helps to track health indexes:
- blood pressure
- body temperature
- weight and
- glucose level.
You can customize reminders to display prompts on GEAR smartwatch when it is time to measure and enter value of indexes. Reports can be analysed on graph or table view and exported to csv, xls (Microsoft Excel file format) or Google Drive. Application informs when results exceed admissible values.
You can schedule timetable for your own list of medicines - GEAR will remind you when to take them.
With Life Band app you can easily find medical points around your location, just turn on GPS module and browse list of the nearest hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
Life Band for GEAR can also help in emergency situations - keeps personal and medical information and allows to initiate emergency call directly from the smartwatch.
New features in version 2.x:
- My Doctors - user can add doctors' contact numbers and initiate phone call directly from the smartwatch
- Medical Points - just turn on GPS module and application will find medical points in your location
- Export test results to csv and xls file format
- Export test results to Google Drive sheet
- Added Test details view int the Gear app
- Support for metric and imperial units
- Support for Galaxy Gear S