This project was made for the Make SPP Hackathon

Team Techivate

Inspiration

Our team wanted to create something to address the problem of dyslexia. Many people are familiar with the word, but don't actually knows what it means. We then also thought that providing activity ideas for those who are dyslexic would also be a great idea that could help someone. So we rose up to the challenge of making a website that informs about dyslexia.

What it does

Our website project address the challenge by having interesting graphics and facts that inform about dyslexia. It also provides flashcards for our activities for those dyslexic and other resources for lessons.

How we built it

Our team used figma/canva to design it, webflow to develop it and deployed our project to the web for ease of access!

Challenges we ran into

All our team have very busy schedules and different time zones. Communicating was a little hard but we pulled through in the end. We didn't get as much time as we wanted, but we are happy with our result. The one thing we didn't have any problems with was this awesome community of organizers, attendees, and awesome workshops!

Accomplishments that we're proud of

We are very glad we were able to pull through and finish. We'd have liked to get more done, but we're proud of what we've been able to make.

What we learned

We learned that next time we should definitely make due dates for aspect of the project so we can maximize the use of our time.

What's next for Lexian

We want this project to help people gain an awareness of what dyslexia is and that dyslexics know that they're not alone and there's lots of people that will support them.

Built With

Share this project:

Updates