Kids from low income families have limited resources and a constricted environment that is not conducive for learning which puts them on a negative trajectory for their future careers.
What it does
A platform for students from low income communities to learn and earn using decentralized charity
How we built it
We created a web app which talks to contract. Donors can donate to the contract and students can submit there scores to contract.
Challenges we ran into
Smart Contracts was first time for us.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Fully functional Solidity contract and web app on Ethereum.
What we learned
Blockchain Ehtereum Smart Contracts
What's next for KryptoKEDs
- Multiple Donors and Students. Extend to Content Providers Like Khan Academy
- Scholarships Issued Based on Quantitative Results
- Extend to Universities and Educational Institutions
- Enterprises to Reward Employees for Internal Training
- Parents set challenges for kids with incentives
- Cohort of Users Transform into Donors for next Generation