Know Good News
Play as a news editor and swipe left and right on articles to publish.
Each round you only have a certain # of minutes to build a journal of articles.
- Each release should have between 5-10 articles.
- After you reach the minimum you can either release
- If you don't reach the minimum by the end of the time limit the journal gets sent out
- Depending on the overall credibility of the articles in the journal and the mix of article types it will affect
- Readers who really like it, meaning the credibility is high enough and there's a good amount of articles matching their interests, they might get another reader to join
- Those who dislike the article, meaning little to no articles matching their interests and bad credibility, might leave
- If the user fails to meet the minimum there will be a hit on their profits and reader rate
- Each release affects the company's credibility, profits, readers and stats of the different categories
- Each article has an author, credibility rating, cost, and main category
- If the category matches on of the authors specialty then the article will have better credibility and a higher cost