It is hard for fans to access influencers. It is hard for influencers to generate revenue directly from a fanbase.
What it does
We allow fans to ask for and receive personalized responses from influencers for a small fee
- For the fans, we provide a simple form in which they can pose their questions.
- For the influencers, we provide a simple inbox in which they can manage and answer questions posed to them.
- We do this through a unique url that influencers can display on their social media profiles ## How we built it React, Stripe, Typeform ## Challenges we ran into Deciding on the market and idea. ## Accomplishments that we're proud of The timeline in which were able to put together the project. ## What's next for know.me Release through personal networks
- Upsell opportunities to those fans - continue the conversation, generate personal content, etc.
- Upsell opportunities to influencers - referral bonuses, rewards for providing higher quality answers
- Identify paying customers within your fanbase
- CRM for content creators and influential figures