Created for DivHacks 2020! This is a web app created with Flask and Python that uses the Google Calendar API.
- Track: Creating Inclusive Education
- Question: How can we assist parents in homeschooling their children?
Using the Website
Visit the app at https://kalendar-divhacks.herokuapp.com/ !
- If you would like to sign in using our test Google account:
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: divhacks2020
Running the App Locally
- note: option to remove
- schedule/time management tool for parents with young children in remote learning
- making it easier to integrate your kid's schedules into yours
- ability to add events to existing Google Calendar
- Recommend where to fit child’s activity into their schedule given the time it takes approximately to finish
- Keep list of child's usual daily activities
- Present overview of the day’s activities each day
- Provide parent with choice of preferred times to insert child's activities
- Batch event adding
- Point system for child completing activities
- Parent can set reward for however many points completed that day (e.g. 100)
This project was bootstrapped with Flask.