Improve crowd management and overcome the problems of pilgrims getting lost in the campaigns.
What it does
A user-friendly application that has a very flexible interface for mass management and small and medium-sized groups. Its limits go beyond traditional applications to provide guidance, logistics and support services.
It is a service provided to the hajj companies. The company will be able to manage different groups and track these groups and their status. Each group leader will be given an app to track the pilgrims and prevent them from getting lost, these pilgrims will be tracked through beacons with each one of them or a mobile app.
How I built it
- Mobile Stack: XAML, C#, Xamarin
- Graphic Design: Photoshop
Challenges I ran into
- We can't rely on the internet
- We can't ask the haj to pay more
- We don't have a unique identification for haj
- We can't force the haj to use the latest theologies
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Changing the concept of tracking the Hajj
- Completing the challenge in a timely manner
- Postive networking with great people
What I learned
It was our best time to build a business model canvas How to stay up and code for all the entire night
What's next for K-082-Afwaj
Publish this approach as a startup project